Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 11, 2012

Hello everybody!

So last week after I emailed you, I received some news from the mission president. He called me up and asked me, "Elder Kitchen, I need you to train one of the new missionaries that's coming. Can you do that for me?" Well, I wanted to say no but of course I said yes. So I'm going to be training again! The next day we had district meeting and that's all I can remember about that day. Wednesday, we went to a members house who wanted to make me a late birthday dinner. She made us big fufu with light soup and chicken and it was so good! There was so much chicken and it was just delicious. Then on Thursday, I went to Cape Coast with Elder Weaver to the mission home for the meeting for the trainers. It was weird being there because the last time I was there was when I was leaving to go up to Sunyani in August. On Friday we had a good lesson with Eric, Mercy and their kids. They have been coming to church and going to activities with the branch. We were able to teach them about the apostasy but we weren't able to move on though. I'm really excited about that family because I'm pretty sure that they are going to be baptized. They were a referral from a member and it helps so much when it is like that. Saturday we found out transfer news and they told my companion that he is going up to a place called Achiase and I guess we have been hearing that it is a village. He'll do great there though. Church was good on Sunday. The organization here still kills me. I get so stressed with everything but I can't do anything because I'm just a missionary. Things just run so much smoother back home. Elder Samai went and said goodbye to a bunch of members. So my week went pretty good. I'm just tired right now and I don't know why. I don't get enough rest on P-day's. Well everybody, have a great week!

Talk to ya soon!

Love Elder Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment