Wednesday, May 22, 2013

May 21, 2013


Hey everybody!

This week was pretty good and also fast.  I can't believe that it is already time to be writing again.  The weeks are going pretty fast. We went on splits in the middle of the week and I stayed in my area. It has been raining almost everyday where I am.  It's nice because it cools the weather down a little but it's bad because everything ends up getting really muddy and then when the rain goes away, the sun comes out and it's super hot and humid.  Splits went well though. I was with a new missionary from Botswana.  It was fun to learn about that country because I've never really heard anything about it.  It seems to be a pretty nice place though.  During the weekend, my companion and I had to go and try to fill up the baptism font but we couldn't because there was no electricity to pump the water out of the bore hole into the church so they zones baptisms had to be pushed back another week.  Sunday was a good day at church. We had one
investigator come. We were hoping for more but it was okay.  Transfer news is this coming Saturday so we will find out what is going to happen and I'll let you know next week.  I'm running short on time so I'll just write more next week!  Have a great week!

Love Elder Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment