Tuesday, May 7, 2013

May 6, 2013


Hey everybody!

So, I just got back from the beach. We played football and Elder Brown and I ate a burger with some french fries....it was a little expensive but very worth it. This week was pretty normal. During the week we went on splits with the elders in an area called Nyenase. It's a little village outstide of Praso. The place is deep into the bush and not very many people speak English. We taught a very old man....he looked like he was at least 100 years old. haha. The place just seems hotter then my area. I was dying when I was there. Coming back that night was awesome because we went to the branch presidents house and his wife had made us a huge bowl of fufu. I ate all of mine and then some of my companions and then there was tons of chicken and also I ate two crabs. They were actually really good. It's weird though cause you just eat the whole thing. The area has been looking a little bit more promising. We've been working with some new investigators and one of them even came to church on Sunday. We were able to watch two sessions of conference on Sunday at church. It was really sweet because it's about the first time I've actually been able to watch it. I'm still enjoying everything and having fun. I'm just trying to make the most out of the time that I have left. I'm excited to call home next week! Hope you guys pick up the phone! ;) Talk to ya soon!

Love Elder Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment