Tuesday, May 28, 2013

May 27, 2013

Hey everybody!

So I have good news! I received the call to be a trainer which means that I will be released as a zone leader and I will be moving to a place called Sofokrom which is near a bigger place called Takoradi on
the coast in the Western Region. I'm excited to go there because I hear that it is a nice ward with lots of members and also it's on the coast so I'll get to see the beach a lot. It's going to be sad to leave this place though. I've been here for over seven months so I've made a lot of friends that I am going to miss. It's certainly time for me to go though. I've been waiting to be released as a zone leader for quite some time now. President called me last Tuesday and gave me the news and so I went down to Cape Coast on Friday for a meeting where all those that are training came. I ate ice cream and awesome brownies that Sister Shulz made. It's been too long since I've had brownies. So I'll be leaving on Wednesday to pick up the person I'm training and then we will head over to the Western Region of Ghana. I'm pretty excited. It's weird to think that I'll be going to my final area to finish. I'm going to make sure to leave a great impression on those in Sofokrom and finish strong. Thanks for all of the support! Have a great week!

Love Elder Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment