Monday, November 14, 2011

November 14, 2011 ~ Transfer Week

Hey everybody!

This week felt long because we were waiting for transfer news all week.  We knew that I was going to be training but we didn't know anything else about it.  So this week was just full of teaching and waiting.  I got a haircut this week.  It looks the same as it did in the MTC....so it doesn't look very good. haha.  On Saturday, the Assistants came up and delivered some stuff for us.  I got two packages from Mom and I also got that huge tub full of food!!!!  All of those packages just made my week!  There is so much American food for me I don't think I know what I am going to do with myself.  I'm going to be eating very well for the next little while. That was also the same day that transfer news came.  Elder Hernandez figured out that he is going to go and be the new Bantama zone leader in Kumasi and I am going to stay in Fiapre and train the new missionary that is coming.  I won't figure out who it is until Tuesday or Wednesday and he will get here on Wednesday night. He better be ready to have some fun though because we are going to party! (Like the good missionary kind of partying...)  So Saturday was pretty eventful.  This means that I'm going to be the senior companion know. Africa better look out because they won't know what hit them...because I have no clue what I am going to be doing! haha.  Don't worry though, we will be fine. Sunday was just normal again.  I gave another talk and conducted sacrament meeting.  I can't wait until I can just go to church and not have to worry about anything!  We had some lessons and then that was about it.  So that was my week. I'm going to be training a new missionary very soon so everybody....pray for me.  Well, I love you all and will talk to you again next week!

Love Elder Kitchen

Elder Kitchen and Elder Eldredge with the packages they received.  (Notice the mosquito nets over their beds.)

No comments:

Post a Comment