Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13, 2012

Dear Family and Everybody else!

What's up!? How is everything back home? It was fun to just read the emails from everybody. So this week was sweet even though I don't really know what to write about. Good thing I take notes throughout the week I guess. So last Tuesday we had district meeting and I instructed with Elder Obasi. It went pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of doing that but it was okay. Then later that day we didn't really have anybody to see so we just passed by Bertha and her family to see if they needed any help with anything. Elder Belnap helped them pull up water from the well and everything but I may have just played football with the kids! It was a lot of fun. So on Wednesday we had a lesson with one of our investigators named Kingsley and he said that he would be baptized! We just need to talk about it a little more with him before it happens so hopefully he gets baptized. So nothing really happened on Thursday so I will skip to Friday. We were having a lesson with Bertha and she told us that she would probably want to be baptized so we are pretty excited. We just need to make sure if she is serious about it now. On Saturday, Gladis surprised us with fufu and banku when we went to her house! It was really nice of her. We are planning on her being baptized on March 3rd so hopefully everything goes well. So on Sunday we just had church. I conducted this week so I also gave a talk. After church we went to Bertha's because she wanted Elder Belnap and I to come and eat fufu with them. We got there and they made us so much food! We had so much fufu and so much chicken! They also gave us a sparkling cidar drink that was way good. People here are just too nice to me. I never feel like I deserve what they always do for us. Then we went to have a lesson with Charlotte who is a member and she surprised us with some food too. Don't worry everybody...I'll probably come back fat if every week was like this. So Sunday was pretty good. Then this morning we went and played football and it was lots of fun. We won 3-1 so I was pretty happy! ;) So that was my wonderfully great week! I hope you all are doing well! I love you guys! Peace until next week!

Love Elder Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment