Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16, 2012

Hey everybody!

This week seemed to have just flown by.  I can't believe that it is already halfway through July now.  It sounds like you guys had a pretty fun week with everybody up and around for the week.  Last Tuesday is when we ended up having the family home evening with the Mensah family as well as Eric and Mercy.  It was really good and I think it helped Eric and Mercy a lot.  Oh yeah, we also saw a guy get hit by a car that day too!  Luckily he was okay and the guy who hit him took him to the hospital.  I just looked back and saw him flying off of the street right about where we were.  It was crazy.  Then Wednesday we had a combined district meeting and President came and instructed.  He talked a lot about why we use the Book of Mormon in our teaching and how important it is.  I liked the instruction a lot.  Then on Thursday is when we had a lesson with Mercy and her two kids.  Eric wasn't able to be there this time.  We ended up asking them if they would like to be baptized at the end of this month and they accepted so hopefully everything works out with them!  Later in the week we had a really good lesson with Daniel and talked to him about the Restoration and about being baptized.  He said that he would pray about when he would like to be baptized.  Mercy with her two kids and also Daniel came to church this week and it was great to see them there.  I'm really excited for these next couple of weeks because we should be having a few baptisms.  I'll just keep you updated with them I guess.  So that's it with my week really.  Everything is still the same with me.  So until next week I guess!  

Love Elder Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment