Monday, July 9, 2012

July 9, 2012

What's up fam!?

How was the week!? That's awesome to hear the Noah was born this week!  I wish that I could see them. Also, thanks for the pictures of both Noah and Penny this week. It was great to see them both.  My week was just another average week.  Lately I've felt a little overwhelmed with all of the people we have been teaching because there have just been too many of them.  I know, you'll probably just roll your eyes at that one but we are trying to figure out which of them are serious and usually most aren't. The members have been trying to work together lately to help us and that has been nice.  The work always goes better when we have their help.  I was sad to miss fireworks this last week.  Elder Moore and I went and split a pizza for the 4th of July and it was really good. Mostly because of the cheese...it was expensive though.  We have a few investigators that are progressing well.  Hopefully they will continue to do that. Eric, Mercy, and their kids came to church yesterday and we are going to have a joint family home evening with them and another family in the branch tonight.  So that's kind of it...it was great to hear from you all this week. Have a great week and I'll be waiting to hear about everything next week.  

Love Elder Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment