Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 22, 2013

Hey everybody!

It was just a pretty normal week this last week.  We have been working hard to try and get a good number of people to teach and it's been working pretty well.  We were able to give a baptismal date to one girl for the 10th of August and then she also came to church on Sunday. She likes us to go and teach her almost everyday and so she has been able to progress really fast and she is even planning on going to a lot of the young single adult activites with some of the friends that she has made in the ward.  Another guy came to church for the fourth time in a row as well and he will probably get baptized soon but the problem is that we can't meet him very often and his comprehension is kind of slow because he doesn't understand english too well. Whenever we teach him, it is always with one of our members so that they can translate.  He's a really nice guy though and he continues to progress.  Our relationship with the members keeps getting better.  I'm going to be really sad to leave them because they are all becoming such good friends to me.  I've spent such a short time hear but I feel like we have been able to work with the members better than I have in any other area.  So that's what's happening right now with me.  I'm just really trying to keep pushing hard to the end.  Well, I can't think of much more to say and so I guess I'll just talk to you all next week! 

Love Elder Kitchen 

No comments:

Post a Comment