Monday, September 19, 2011

September 19, 2011

Hello everybody!

I hope that everything is going well back home in the States.  Things are going pretty good over here in Ghana.  We just do the same thing everyday over here.  I wake up at 6:30 and then get ready for the day.  We taught 40 lessons this week so we were pretty dang busy.  One of our investigators told us this week that she prayed and heard a voice telling her that this is the true church so that was pretty sweet.  She wants to be baptized but she wants to wait until October 29th because she wants to try and get her Mom to come with her.  This sunday we introduced the members to the member missionary goal.  They came up with 15 as the number of people that they want to have baptized by the end of the year.  We only have like 30 people coming to church right now!  It sounds like it is going to be difficult but hopefully it ends up being good.  I'm pretty excited to see how it goes.  One of our investigators that we taught on Sunday was awesome.  She is like the first person that I feel like I could have a really good discussion with about the church because she understands things really well and she doesn't get confused very easily.  I really don't know what else happened this week, I'm sorry that this email is so lame.  I forgot to write down the things that I have done during the week and that makes it nearly impossible to remember what happened.  I'm in Kumasi right now for P-day.  I'm excited about going out because I have been told that Central Market is pretty crazy.  Hopefully all goes well.  Well, next week's email will be a lot better.  I love you all and hope that you have a great week!

Love Elder Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment