Wednesday, December 28, 2011

December 28, 2011

Hey everybody!
 
It was so much fun to talk to all of you guys yesterday.  It was weird hearing all of your voices and knowing that you are actually alive even though it doesn't feel like it.  So I didn't really talk about what happened this week so I guess that I will just do that.  On Wednesday we went on splits with the zone leaders and that was a lot of fun.  I went with Elder Speechly and he is a really cool guy. So that was on Wednesday and then nothing really happened on Thursday.  Then on Friday we went down to Kumasi to have our Christmas party thing with the mission.  We had some talks and then an activity.  Lunch was really good and I had a massive piece of chicken that was a big as my face! Then we got to watch Forever Strong!  I really liked that movie before but I liked it even more I think because I haven't watched a movie in almost 5 months.  The best part of that day was trying to get back to Sunyani though.  The line at the bus station was huge so we decided to try and get a tro for all of us back up to Sunyani.  A little ways outside of Kumasi that tro broke down so we had to try and find another way back.  Luckily we were able to hire a bus to take us the rest of the way to Sunyani but it was an interesting adventure.  Getting back from Kumasi is always difficult for some reason.  We got back really late so we just got ready for bed and then went to sleep.  Christmas Eve was a pretty good day too.  One of the members fed us dinner and it was the best fufu and chicken that I have ever had! The chicken seemed like it was boneless chicken from back home.  The soup was perfect too.  Then we went to a baptism and after that we all went to the Eusbett and ate pizza as a zone.  It was a pretty good Christmas Eve. Then on Sunday we had church and then we waited until I could call home.  It was a pretty good week and I had a lot of fun talking to you guys.  I'm glad everthing is okay and always keep me updated! I love you all and talk to you next week! :)
 
Love Elder Kitchen
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment