Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April 2, 2012

Hey!

What's up?  I'm doing pretty good.  This week was pretty good but it probably won't be extremely interesting for you guys. It was great but will probably sound boring when I type it out.  Tuesday was good, we just had district meeting like we usuallly do and then we came back to Fiapre.  We had a lesson with Charity and it went well and then we saw Frank and talked about eternal families.  He liked it but he just said he needed to think about it a little more.  Then on Wednesday we had to be at the apartment for a while because there were some people fixing some things and then we wen to Sister Affiah's that night and had dinner.  Thursday nothing really happened besides weekly planning in the morning and then we had our mid-week that night.  I had a headache for most of the day so it wasn't too fun.  Then on Friday it was one year since I had gotten my call!  I can't believe that it has been one year now.  We also had a fun lesson with Emmanuel and his little sisters.  We talked about prayer and they really liked it. Saturday was a good day because we were able to give Bertha a baptismal date for April 28th!  It was really awesome.  She was just saying how she knows everything is true and then also how she loves the Book of Mormon, so we just gave her a baptismal date. It was really cool. Then Sunday was fast Sunday because we don't get to watch conference here.  Emmanuel got up at sacrament meeting and gave an awesome testimony about how he knows Joseph Smith restored Jesus Christ's church. It was way awesome!  Then at night we went and had a lesson with Charlotte and we taught her about patriarchal blessings. It was a lot of fun.  This morning we went to Sister Affiah's to help her with her fence and it started to rain really hard.  When we were able to get back to the apartment, I found out that the window above my bed was open and my whole bed was covered with water!  My pillow was soaked.  I'm not too happy because mold grows really easy here so I don't really want a moldy pillow. So everything is being dryed with a fan right now. Haha.  Well everybody!  Have a great week!  I love you all!

Love Elder Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment