Monday, April 23, 2012

April 23, 2012

Hey!

How are all of ya!? I've had a good week over here. The first part of the week was mainly us just going and teaching lessons so that was pretty good for us. On Tuesday we had district meeting and we had it at the Thayne's new place and it was a lot of fun. It is kind of far away from everybody but I'm sure they like it better then their last place. We taught some good lessons that day and it was great. Then on Wednesday it was just another day of lessons and Thursday was the same and we had Mid-week at night and quite a few people showed up so it was a lot of fun. Friday we had lessons throughout the day and then at the end Elder Obasi helped Elder Belnap and I make a large tomato and onion stew. It's really good and you just put it over rice or spaghetti and stuff. So now we have so much of that so I'll be eating that a lot. Saturday was an interesting day. We went out and we had 3 quick lessons before noon. The second one was interesting because it ended up just being Elder Belnap and I giving some people some marriage advice. I don't know why they ask us...we are two 19 year olds who have never been married! Haha but the lessons were very far apart and we were very tired. Oh yeah, I also woke up feeling really crappy and my whole body was aching. So we came back and I layed down and couldn't really get up again. My body felt like I had just run sprints for the past 3 hours and my head hurt and my body was really hot. So we just had to stay inside for a while because I felt like I was going to die. Luckily the next day I woke up and was feeling better. So Sunday was just a normal Sunday. We had church and quite a few people came. After church we just went out and around like always. Transfer news is coming this weekend so there is a very good chance that I will leave but we will have to see I guess! I'll have news about that next week. Oh yeah, also, Mother's Day is coming up and I was just wondering the plan for calling. Just let me know what you want me to do and we will do that. Alright, I love all of you guys! Have a great week!

Love Elder Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment