Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March 26, 2013

Hey everybody!

I'm just completely spacing everything right now...I can't even remember what happened this week.  I swear I have short-term memory loss whenever I walk into the internet cafe to write you guys.  Okay...I think I remember now. So I was sick at the beginning of the week with a pretty bad cold.  It got to the point where I almost lost my voice.  The problem with that is that people barely understand me as it is and then with my voice almost gone...they couldn't understand a word that I was saying.  Luckily I started to improve and now I'm better.  We are planning on having a baptism of three people this coming Saturday out in Nuamakrom.  We have a couple of investigators in our branch in Praso that are progressing well too.  We just gave a baptismal date to one who has been coming to church for a really long time.  She's 17 years old and very shy but she is so committed to the church...even more than a lot of the members.  Right now we are just right in the middle of the transfer and so things seem to be dragging a little bit. It's been a long time since I have experienced a change of any kind. Hopefully soon there will be something because when there are no changes...then things just drag a little bit.  Yesterday for our p-day activity we played soccer at the school that's owned by Elder Gaye (a seventy) in one of the areas in our zone.  They have a really nice sport court and we played on that.  I scored two goals so I'm sure I was the MVP of the match. ;)  haha  It was a lot of fun though.  Well, that's about everything this week. There was no crazy bike rides in the African bush but that's okay. To have those stories, I must first experience them and that isn't as fun as it sounds...it usually ends with me being really tired. Well, have a great week everybody! Thanks for the emails, it's always great to hear from you all!  

Love Elder Kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment