Monday, August 22, 2011

August 16, 2011

Akwaaba! (Welcome)
The MTC is pretty boring so far.  I just got my haircut today and it looks terrible.  It is really short because that is the only thing that they can do.  We went to the temple today and that was really fun because we did something other than just going to classes.  I'm getting so bored being couped up here.  All of the days have just blended together.  I don't really have anything to tell you about.  I'm just going to classes everyday and eating really crappy food.  Camping sounds like it would have been really fun! I wish I could have been there.  I don't really know about baby powder or anything because I haven't really been outside much.  We just sit inside pretty much all day.  We did a service project yesterday and we washed the MTC president's car.  I'm learning a lot but I really just want to get out of the MTC.  I'm leaving to Cape Coast next Wednesday so I'm pretty excited.  I've made some pretty good friends out here.  I usually hang around Elder Willyerd, Elder Larsen, Elder Adair, Elder Nelson, and Elder Hunt.  We are all from America so we don't have that weird culture difference.  The African elders are starting to go to sleep on time because they are getting in trouble, but today some of them woke up at like 4:30! I was ready to kill them.  I'm really hoping that I just get some companions that don't wake up too early.  I wish there was more to tell you but there really isn't.  I don't know if there will be any other time while I'm in the MTC that I will be able to email so the next time that you will maybe here from me might be when I am out in Cape Coast or something.  The main things that I really need is just food.  You might just want to send that stuff to my mission address instead of my MTC address.  Hopefully I'll have more stories to tell on my next email.  Tell people to write me!!! I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment